£34k to £56k /year
Type of position
Permanent - Full Time (40hrs pw)
The role will involve working closely with the rest of the development team assisting on a range of different projects including; Magento 1, Magento 2 and MDOQ. Communicating with project stakeholders to develop their ideas and drive their business goals forward. Drive internal innovation and improve internal processes. The ideal candidate must be able to work well in a team environment, have a strong desire to learn, and be able to communicate effectively with all areas of the business.
- Carry out bug fixes on projects
- Implement feature requests on project
- Work with project stakeholders to create requirement specifications.
- Recommend work to project stakeholders.
- Perform server maintenance tasks
- Perform peer code reviews
- Assist other team members
- Communicate progress & issues effectively, to internal team members and external clients.
- Maintain a high rate of professional development
- Strive to maintain a positive working environment
Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years experience working with the Magento platform along with the following:
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- A solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience with Magento 1
- Experience with Magento 2
- Experience with Lumen/Laravel
- Experience with Zend Framework 2/3
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Nodejs
- Linux sys admin
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Elastic Search
- Work from home
- Staggered hours